[Discussion] Computer moving and triaging tomorrow?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:26:48 PST 2012

Hi,

Will anyone be able to come to CACS tomorrow to help move computers?  The
school is dealing with the aftermath of the fire.  I will be there from
about 11 am to about 3 pm.  I know that this is last minute, so I
understand if no one can make it.

How about next weekend?  We need to plan the reconfiguration of the new
lab.  We are hoping to get notebook computers, but that is a contingency at
this point.  The school really does use our lab, and they are grateful for
our work.  Can anyone come next weekend?  Thanks either way.