[Discussion] Two of our board members are giving a talk tonight at BA-LUG

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:51:03 PDT 2012

Hi,

Here is a summary of the talk:

Ubuntu[1] 12.04[2] LTS[3] Precise Pangolin[2]
presented by: Grant Bowman[4] & Elizabeth Krumbach[5]

Ubuntu's newest Long Term Support (LTS) release, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Precise Pangolin, is scheduled to be released 2012-04-26.  At this
meeting, we'll have co-presented from two wonderful local Ubuntu
experts, information on Ubuntu, and what to find and expect in this
latest Ubuntu LTS release.  Topics covered will include major
improvements to the Unity[6] desktop environment and new features
you can expect related to the Ubuntu Server[7] and the new
Ubuntu Cloud[8] images.

http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2012-April/000187.html