[Discussion] Strategies for Student Behavior and Teacher Coaching

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Thu Apr 12 15:25:10 PDT 2012

Three of the labs assisted by Partimus are in charter schools - Ascend,
Creative Arts and KIPP SF Bay. This is a study funded by The Gates
Foundation. It would be great to build a Partimus program to study open
source in our labs. I would love to help develop some curriculum for
schools to teach more about what they have in the labs we provide and/or
assist. I am not aware of anyone that has done this yet.

Regards,

Grant