[Discussion] Hello!

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:57:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

David interviewed me via email.  He offered me the option of in person
interview or email, and I chose email, simply because I would not have been
able to meet him personally before he leaves the US this Friday.  I
encourage the members of the board to reach out to David to set up an
interview with him soon.  I know you are all busy, but this work with David
is the beginning of another chapter of collaboration with SFSU and Sameer
Verma.  We all know what an incredible networker Sameer is.  We also know
that he has a really wonderful Linux lab at SFSU, and has done incredible
things for free software.  This collaboration with David is an opportunity
for Partimus to expand its reach and expand our strategic partnership with
SFSU and Sameer.  I am very excited by David's collaboration, and thanks
very much to David for his internship and to Sameer for nudging David in
our direction!

--
Christian Einfeldt