[Discussion] Hello!

D Verdin david.verdin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:09:54 PDT 2012

Hi everyone!

  For those who don't remember my name is David Verdin, and I'm the current
intern for Partimus. Professor Verma asked if I would like to be an intern
for Partimus and I jumped at the chance. My goal is to interview members of
the board and ask questions about how Partimus operates in order to find
out the strengths and weaknesses of the organization. I've interviewed
Christian and would like to interview the rest the board. I'm looking
forward to meeting you all.

-David Verdin

P.S. Unfortunately I will going out of the country on Friday and will be
gone for one week. I should have an internet connection while I'm gone, so
communication shouldn't be a problem.