[Discussion] Neigbborhood Apartment Fire

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:54:42 PST 2011

Hi,

It is contained, and it was really close to the new building that is
housing the principal's office and the lower school.  The lower school is
just to the north of the buildings that burned.  The upper school is north
of the lower school.  It appears that neither the upper school nor lower
school were affected.  I am going to walk past the school on the way home
tonight to see if all is okay.  I will let you know.

I'll bet that the lower school is going to smell a bit like smoke.

I wonder if it was one of the workers who called in the fire.  I don't see
how they could have missed it.  I wonder if they were able to continue
working with all of the commotion.