[Discussion] Free custom t-shirt offer from ooshirts.com in Berkeley

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:52:11 PST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at partimus.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Okay, that is great.  Let's leave it open for discussion for another 24
> > hours or so, and then let's move on it.  IMHO, we should move on this
> > opportunity sooner rather than later.  Any thoughts?
>
> They offered 2 shirts, who should they go to? I'll need sizes.
>
> I'm thinking one to Christian, as our very outgoing leader who talks
> to lots of people (t-shirts are always a good talk starter!) and one
> to Grant since he's so involved with so many local Open Source things
> where he can wear the shirt.

I agree that Grant is everywhere, so he should definitely get a shirt.

Elizabeth is also everywhere, and has more contacts in the FOSS community
than almost anyone except Shuttleworth, so I think that if we only get 2,
the second should go to Elizabeth.

I am happy to wear a t-shirt, and I would love to wear it, but I am not
sure that it is going to get us as much outreach where we need it as if
Elizabeth gets it.  Thoughts?