[Discussion] Fwd: Status of the lab

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:26:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your email.  My comments are in line below...

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Lacee Phillips <
Lacee.Phillips at sfbayacademy.org> wrote:

>  Sooooo problem solved! They don’t have speakers connected—clearly I’m not
> so tech savvy!

heh, no problem!  That's why we are here!  You are a great teacher, and you
did the right thing, you emailed this list with a problem that you were
having.  And you learned something in the process and so did we.  It's all
good!

> Anyway, the program worked fine today. What I really need to find is
> headphones so that each kid can work on their own level. Do you have access
> to any?

I don't currently have access to any headphones.  I will try to find some
for you.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Also, what are the chances of me getting 2-3 more computers in here?

We should be able to provide you with more computers, if the gurus say that
is technically feasible.  There might be an issue with space.  Where would
you like the computers?  There also might be a problem with getting power to
the computers, but I am willing to help you work on this issue.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> THANK YOU!!****
>
> **