[Discussion] Fwd: Status of the lab

Lacee Phillips Lacee.Phillips at sfbayacademy.org
Tue Sep 6 12:25:36 PDT 2011

Hi Christian,

So sorry to bother you again, but I still can't get the sound to work on any of the computers. I've tried both Khan Academy and You Tube, and sound doesn't play. I've checked that the computers are not on mute, but other than that, I don't know how to make it work. I got your email about checking them out last week...were you in the math classroom, room 217.

Thanks again for your help! I know we WILL get these up and running for the kids :)

Lacee Phillips

5th Grade Math
KIPP SF Bay Academy
(415) 271-1479