[Discussion] Pizza and Triagefest Sunday 8/28/11

James Howard james at partimus.org
Sun Aug 28 20:06:20 PDT 2011

We had a really good group of guys today -- a real pleasure working
alongside all of them.

I'm told we managed to get all the lab machines upgraded to 1 GB of RAM,
which surpassed my expectations. I'm hopeful that the users of the
Creative Arts lab see a performance improvement (or at least notice
sluggishness less so :-)).

Also managed to haul a lot of crap out of the lab. The place looks a great
deal more tidy.

I'm grateful to the ACCRC/MCRC both for the generous donation of RAM and
their offer to haul away our significant e-Waste for free.

And thanks to Christian for picking up the pizza. That hit the spot!