[Discussion] Pizza and Triagefest Sunday 8/28/11

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:42:13 PDT 2011

Hi,

This Sunday, 8/28/11, we will be having a triage fest at the Creative Arts
Charter School (CACS) from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.  The Creative Arts Charter
School is located at the corner of Pierce and Turk Streets in San Francisco.
 Bring all the tools that you need to diagnose desktop computers.  You might
also want to bring copies of Ubuntu 10.04 if you have them.  Also, bring a
hungry belly, because we will have pizza and soft drinks for everyone who
shows up!

We will be testing machines in the CACS lab to make sure that they are
working properly.  If they are not working properly, we will be canabalizing
them for other machines.

Please call Christian Einfeldt at 415-351-1300 when you arrive at Turk and
Pierce, and I will come out and get you.  Getting into the school is tricky,
so it is best to just call me from the corner of Pierce and Turk when you
arrive.