[Discussion] Fwd: Status of the lab

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:34:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

Maria has said that CACS needs help in these areas.  Does anyone have time
available this week to go over to CACS?  I am going to be looking at my
schedule today to try to find some time.  Thanks either way.

Thanks Christian,
Here is a list of areas where we need help.

1. I tried to log on with my log-on/password, but it would not work.
Fernando as well.  Are they disabled?
3. We have several new students whose passwords need to be added.  I would
love for you to show me how to do it so that I can add them as we get new
students.
4. I need to download a program for my Yearbook Elective being offered a
week from Thursday.  I would like to get familiar with the program first so
I can show the kids how to use it.
5. A few teachers could use help with their machines/technical issues due to
moving.
6. We need to move all the computer equipment from the storage room in the
closet to the storage room in the back of the computer lab.
7. Would be good to use some compressed air and clean out some of the fans
etc.

Thanks for your support,
Maria