[Discussion] Construction in our schools

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:47:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

I went to CACS and KIPP today.  Major construction in both of those schools,
as well as ISA.  This major construction is one of the reasons that I have
been silent this summer, in addition to some health issues of my own that
have been challenging me (serious insomnia).  I basically get up at about
4:00 am most days, and so I try to get to bed early, but I often have
sleepless periods in between.  That is why none of you have seen me at
SF-LUG or BALUG or Berkeley LUG or Noisebridge.  The best time for me to
sleep is from about 7:30 to about midnight, and so I need to be in bed
during those hours to actually get some sleep.

I will be staying in touch with CACS and KIPP and will let you know what I
learn.

Grant told me today that he is on top of the situation at the Beacon
schools, and those two sites will be coming back to school soon, and he will
let us know about what is going on there.

Thanks to each of you for all you do!