[Discussion] Partimus stickers from moo.com

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Mon Jul 11 16:52:32 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Recently someone mentioned that they were unsure about our logo and I
responded thinking that it just needed to get the logo out there a bit
more.

So when moo.com did a promotion on stickers, I decided to order some
with the Partimus logo! I received them today.

Sticker book: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/5927823871/
Sticker on mini9: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/5927837559/

90 little stickers came out to about $10 incl. shipping (paid for
myself). Not a bad deal and the quality is very good, I'll share them
with other volunteers I can meet up with who are interested in giving
them out.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com