[Discussion] Another fundraising proposal

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:02:09 PDT 2011

hi,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at princessleia.com>wrote:

> Great! I've updated the headline on partimus.org to highlight this

That is great, thanks!

> and
> added a section at the bottom of partimus.org/donate.php called
> "Donate Through a Purchase" where I put links too :)

Do you think that we should move that section to the top of that page?  It
is such a pretty picture.   :-)

> I blogged about it here: http://princessleia.com/journal/?p=4515
> (which has now hit planet.ubuntu.com) and sent a message to the Ubuntu
> Women list:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2011-June/003271.html

That is awesome, thanks!

I have tweeted about it in my personal twitter feed and identi.ca feed and
in the Partimus identi.ca and twitter feed.  I have also put it on calendar
to tweet about this on a regular basis, 2x per week, Tues and Thurs