[Discussion] Fwd: Invitation to Partimus for SCALE 10x

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Tue Sep 27 16:39:46 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We received an invitation from the SCaLE folks about a booth again this year.

Just like last year, I will be staffing the Ubuntu California booth
again so I won't be able to help much with a Partimus booth. If we
want to consolidate, we could give out Partimus information at the
California booth like I've been doing at the last few events I've
participated in (Linux Picnic, Solano Stroll).

He also mentions the Call For Papers, I'm considering submitting one
about deployments in schools unless someone else who has been with
Partimus longer wants to.

Thoughts?