[Discussion] Fwd: Status of the lab

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:26:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your email.  My comments are in line below...

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Lacee Phillips <
Lacee.Phillips at sfbayacademy.org> wrote:

>  Hi Christian,****
>
> ** **
>
> So sorry to bother you again,

Your emails are never a bother.  Helping you is what we are here for!

> but I still can’t get the sound to work on any of the computers. I’ve tried
> both Khan Academy and You Tube, and sound doesn’t play. I’ve checked that
> the computers are not on mute, but other than that, I don’t know how to make
> it work. I got your email about checking them out last week…were you in the
> math classroom, room 217.

Yes, I was in your classroom.  Your name is on the wall outside your door,
is that correct?  I did see your name outside the door.

I think that the issue might be that you are not plugging the sound into the
correct hole on the back.  If you gently tip the computer forward, you will
see that there are three small holes lined up one on top of the other in the
back.  One of them is green, one is blue, and one is red or orange.  Did you
plug your speaker cable into the green hole in the back?