[Discussion] Precita & Mission Beacon May 18, 2011

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Thu May 19 01:08:40 PDT 2011

Please send responses to discussion at partimus.org.

I sent the following text to our contact at Precita: I hope all is
going well with your computers. I am visiting Mission Beacon today and
noisebridge.net tonight.

I got a response from Joe asking if we could come in this weekend or
early next week for a checkup visit before they close the doors for
the summer. Would anyone like to join me? If so, please contact me
directly to work out a time and date.

My visit to Mission Beacon was typical. X -configure on a couple newly
reloaded machines, some hardware that needed work (mice, network cable
and a stick of RAM). Everett Middle School graduation is Friday but my
typical Wednesday at 2:30 schedule should still fit with the summer
program according to Luis.

Regards,

Grant