[Discussion] ?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:26:51 PDT 2011

Hi Cathy,

I think that it would be good for us to try to make a connection with Alec
Ross.  He might be able to help us contact people who are interested in
becoming part of our advisory board.  We need to make connections with
people of means who are interested in helping us secure funding to expand
Partimus' efforts in get beat the digital divide with FOSS computers in
schools..  He might be able to help with that.

For the rest of the group, here is who Alec Ross is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Ross_%28innovator%29