[Discussion] Another fundraising proposal

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Sun Jun 12 17:51:00 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Maile Urbancic
<maile.urbancic at partimus.org> wrote:
> Yes, go ahead and start promoting!  Thanks, everyone!  (Great blog post,
> Larry!)
> I have found my followers / Facebook fans are most likely to click through
> on weekdays, so I will send out tweets and post on FB on Monday.
> Thanks!!  Hooray!!

Great! I've updated the headline on partimus.org to highlight this and
added a section at the bottom of partimus.org/donate.php called
"Donate Through a Purchase" where I put links too :)

I blogged about it here: http://princessleia.com/journal/?p=4515
(which has now hit planet.ubuntu.com) and sent a message to the Ubuntu
Women list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2011-June/003271.html

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com