[Discussion] Another fundraising proposal

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 12:26:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Jun 12, 2011 11:07 AM, "Elizabeth Krumbach" <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:

> Is it ok to start promoting these? Am excited to get them blogged about :)

I would like to ask Al Stoll if he is interested in greating promotional
fliers for us to distribute.  We will give out the fliers in business
networking meetings we attend on a weekly basis.  Al will probably also be
willing to promote these earings on his website.

I really love this project, because it gives an opportunity to connect with
the non-geeks around digital freedom.  Of course, many purchasers will be
geeks, but I believe that Al Stoll and I will succeed in reaching out to
non-geeks as well.