[Discussion] Fundraiser, promotion, and MORE

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:46:44 PDT 2011

hi,

Mark, thanks for forwarding this information.  Who was the original author
from ECS?

>> I also have some more stuff ready for donation to Patimus- a big business
>> printer- and more ink, a 15" lcd monitor, and most likely a P4 machine. I
>> hope to be able to trace these as they go thru the process. It will be a
>> story that lets folks know how what they donate makes a real difference.

I think that this is a great idea!  I know that Mark Terranova has been
wanting to do a video for quite some time now.  I do have a broadcast
quality video camera and the equipment to edit a video.  I just don't have
the time right now.  But this is very near and dear to my heart, as I have
for some years been producing a movie on how free open source software can
make a difference the movie is called the Digital Tipping Point.  So this
project would dovetail nicely with that.