[Discussion] Another fundraising proposal

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:36:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the great news, Maile!

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Maile Urbancic
<maile.urbancic at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The Ubuntu earrings are finally ready!  Is there some upcoming date to
> which I should tie their release, or should I just go ahead and post them
> now?

IMHO, we should just post them now.  I have been sick for a while, and so I
have not been able to plan anything, so we don't have any events scheduled.
 I think this is a great opportunity!  Thanks so much for doing this!

By the way, we have a new discussion list, which is given above.  The new
list runs on free software, whereas the old googlegroups runs on non-free
software, and so we are trying to encourage people to move to the new list.
 Thx for all you have done for us, Maile!